The Presiam.com website basic service (the “Service” or “Services”) is free. We do not control what content is put on this site nor do we claim ownership for the text, data, images or videos added to this site. However, we do expect you (the user) to be responsible in managing your content. In particular, please make sure that no prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or threats of violence, just to name a few examples) are created or added by you.
Below activities are considered prohibited usage and will result in immediate account suspension or cancellation without a refund or credit of any ad revenue generated from your content, and the possibility that Presiam Management, LLC will impose fees and/or pursue civil remedies without providing advance notice.
- Spam and Unsolicited Bulk Email: Presiam Management, LLC has a zero-tolerance policy on spam.
- Access to Other Computers or Networks without Authorization: Any act which interferes with the services of the Service, another user or network. Any act relating to the circumvention of security measures.
- Activities viewed as illegal or harmful: Fraudulent or otherwise illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes; promoting and supporting abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful content – Any of which may be evaluated and determined by a Presiam designee, and is not up for appeal or discussion.
- Any activity or content that is harmful to minors in any way, is fully prohibited.
- Parents or guardians are required to manage and maintain full oversight of their child’s online activity at all times.
- Communities promoting hateful or discriminatory activity based on race, color, sex, age, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or identification are prohibited.
Below activities are not considered prohibited usage but could be removed without notice. Presiam Management, LLC technical specialists reserve the right to refuse content if deemed necessary or when violating terms, conditions or policies outlined on presiam.com.
- Pornography and Adult-content: Depictions or images of sexual acts or implied sexual activity; graphic photos or videos. This does NOT automatically include networks for heterosexual, gay, lesbian or transgender individuals; breast feeding networks or educational networks promoting safe sex, assuming that the clear main message is not pornography and that other graphic media is not present. (There’s plenty of other sites for explicit material – so, no real need to bring it here.)
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is”. Presiam Management, LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Presiam Management, LLC, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Presiam reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior written notification. If you have questions about these or any other terms, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.